Sunday, April 23, 2006

Went for Russell Peters Live in San Diego CA.

Friday was good. Went to Russell Peters Live in San Diego.
A friend of mine drove from Mobile AL to Atlanta GA to
see his show. I guess I drove pretty far too, 25miles?
Well, been there and done it!! Next time? Not sure cause
the ticket was $40. My goal is.....I have been there!!

I think he will be really really good if there are no F***
words. Here's the catch, be cool, be funny, be absolutely
funny, be original and ..... be straight.


Pinkistan.......
Wonder what will happen if Kamasutra was not created by
the people from India.
Parents is in China and family is in Taiwan.
Emily = Eh Mee Lee
you are from the Emirates but you are not an Arab.
If you are from Asia, you are Chinese.

Russell Peters should visit Penang, Singhapoor and Indianesia
to get more inspirations. End of Story.

1 Comments:

Blogger ilaiy said...

I have a couple of his routines and like him ..

./thanks
ilaiy

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home