Saturday, April 01, 2006

I felt pity for my Chevy Malibu.

Ha.....I almost got myself killed, twice.

First time when I was lost and don't know where to go
at Hillcrest. I heard someone honked at me when I turned
on my turn signals. I turned right and 1 second later, I
realized that the traffic was coming towards me. As quick
as lightning, I turned the wheel as fast as I could and went
to the other side of the street. Phew....that was close.

The second time it happened this evening. I was at SDSU.
I was desperated to look for a gas station and when I saw one,
I was on the right lane. Without hesitate, I quickly move
to the left lane and drove over the divider. I think I drove
like a drunk driver or something. Of course, I did not see
the divider and there was no traffic on the opposite side of
the road. Phew.....that was a rental car.

1 Comments:

Blogger sdRay said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home