Friday, April 07, 2006

Snails.......escarqots????

I slept very well last nite. I finally realized that the
heater helps. For the last couple of days, I could not
really sleep. The nite time lows are around upper 50s
and I said to myself that I will get used to the weather.
I guess not. It's actually pretty chilly, I know I know,
upper 50s. I hate cold!!

It has been raining on and off and very humid. I was
walking from my car to the hotel. Along the curbs,
there were at least 20 snails on the pavement. What
does that tell u.....BYE BYE DESERT.

When the humidity is at a certain value, the
environment is just perfect for snails. I felt I am in
living at the mountains somewhere along the
equator. I missed the dew.....and....it appears as early
as 9pm.....when it rains......ha.....all day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home