Wednesday, April 19, 2006

In-n-out.

I cooked today. It was good. I feel not all right if I eat out every
single meal. First of all, I will be burning my health and secondly,
I will be burning my wallet. Yesterday was an excuse to get
2 hamburgers from In-N-Out. I was in the park doing some
exercise and later I thought, I need to reward myself with some
goodies. There u go...... 2 hamburgers with onion and a fries.
Any drinks for you Sir? No thank-u. I tried to avoid drinking soda
as much as I could. I always remember that Coca-cola was born
in the pharmacy. The rest....pls firgure it out.

I have to say this, In-N-Out has the best hamburger of all the
fast food chain. The fries....absolutely FRESH. In addition, I like
the uniform that the employees wear, Red and White. The thing
that catchers my attention most is.....not the girls ok, but the
huge safety pin. It is a cool design. Animal style Sir?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home