Monday, April 17, 2006

good gardening......

I was helping my sister with her gardening on Saturday. She bought
4 tiny vege plants, 2 tomatoes, 1 egg plant and 1 something. My
brother-in-law needs to fix a dresser and she is pregnant. I guess
I could help her.

I had a small shovel and I started to dig. Moments later, I saw
the most beautiful thing in the ground. I don't believe what I saw.
I saw an earth-worm!!

What does that tell u? The soil is moist and it is perfect for growing
plants. The last time I think I ever saw an earth-worm is probably
before I moved to AZ and that was in 2001. CA's weather is superb
for gardening. My sister's backyard has a lot of stuff, lettuce, grapes,
strawberry, eggplant, tomato, jalapeno, sunflower, boungaville, etc.

We were at Armstrong's earlier and boy.....I would love to have a
garden like that with all kinds of flowers and plants.

Back to the story, she asked me to plant 4 and 1 hr later, I planted 11.
What does that tell you? She is in management huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home