Sunday, April 23, 2006

Alex Hitchens part 1.

I watched Hitch 3 times this week. Don't get me wrong okay.
There are a lot of things we can learn from the movie.

1) How to be a gentlemen when provoked by d*mb women.
2) How to be a gentlemen when provoked by d*mb women.
3) How to be a gentlemen when provoked by d*mb women.

Men....here are some tricks to encounter d*mb women when
they try to make us feel the same way.

1) No woman wakes up saying, "God, I hope I don't get
swept off my feet."
In English, is this my day?

2) 60% of what we say is body language, 30% is tone.
Only 10% are words.
In English, they like to see how we make our body dance
in the air.

3) Even a beautiful woman doesn't know what she wants
until she sees it.
In English, they have not idea what they want all the time.

4) A woman's best friend must sign off on all big
relationship decisions.
In English, the day came and they got confused and ......
never mind.

5) Listen and respond.
In English, pretend to listen and say something that will
confuse them. They will appreciate you more.

6) If you're shy, be shy. If you're out-going, be out-going.
In English, guys, kick back and be cool. They enjoy our
company for who we are, ALL THE TIME.

7) 8 out of 10 women believe that the 1st kiss will tell
them everything they need to know in a realtionship.
In English, I just know he is the ONE!!

8) The secret to a kiss is to go 90% of the way, and hold,
and leave the 10% to the women.
In English, hope you will figure out where my lips are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home