Tuesday, January 22, 2008

i had a dream.

i had a dream.

i was at this place. this place was like a loft with a big room and some
huge pillars with high ceiling. then i saw some things dropped to
the floor. i bent down and they were a couple of the fuses for the
oil candle.

i could remember clearly i was like 8 to 10 years old. my late
mum's mum back in malaysia will always get a glass, fill it with
water and then add some oil. later, she will put the fuse which is
attached to a cork and then the thing will float. she will then light
the fuse and it will keep burning until the oil runs out. those are
for religious prayers. yeah, sometimes i will help her to prepare the
oil candle and she will light them. later, i will help her bring them
to the altar. i will help her refill with more oil sometimes. she
complains a lot about the missing fuses since the mice like to steal
them.

anyway, i picked them up and at this point, things are like super
slow-motion. i slowly picked them up and turned around and saw her.
she looked like the way she was. her hair was well groomed. her clothings
were clean and tidy. her warmth appearance is always there. i would say,
she looked exactly the same like i used to see her when i was a child.
i gave the fuses to her and gave her a hug. upon hugging her, i cried. then
i felt my pillow is getting damped and that's when i woke up..... still crying.
i was like...... WOW...... it was so real.... i saw her!!

she is the one that protects me when i get beat up by my mum. she
evens quarrels with my mum that she was too ferocious when my mum
beat my sister and me. i tried to call my aunty earlier to explain to her but
she did not pick up the phone. let me call my mum tonite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home