Friday, January 18, 2008

can u buy me lunch today?

i wanna shoot myself on my feet. this is the 2nd consecutive
friday that i forgot to bring my wallet. i did not realize that
i left my wallet at home until i am on my way to my office and
half way there. so.....no ID, no $, no visa, no mastercard, etc ....
all this happened after i cleaned up my "library" and get rid of all
the junk knick-knacks and rearranging some stuff. i thought
i had this in mind that, never leave home without;

1) keys
2) cellphone
3) wallet
4) water
5) jacket
6) post-it
7) pen
8) eating "bible"
9) anti-bacterial wipes
10) good CDs
11) cyber-shot camera
12) camcorder

i think that's all. i think i should take a photo of these things.

oh well, hey marty, may i borrow $10 please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home