Monday, December 17, 2007

i can hear it moo.......

i had too much prime rib the last 3 nites......

i was at my co-workers place for dinner on thursday and he
grilled some steaks with baked potato. the following day, my sister
made some sunday roast rib and it was excellent. on saturday nite,
we had a company dinner and of course, i had another chunk of
prime rib. all i can say is that, i ate an accumulated prime rib of
close to 1kg/2.2pounds/34oz. i think this week i should start
chewing on the grass in my front yard to balance my diet. or perhaps,
go down to the grocery store and start gnawing on the salmon just like
Bear in the show, Man vs Wild.

all 3 dinners came with excellent wine and bier. not forgetting the
sorbet that oscar put together and of course, the grand prize at my
company dinner; free trip to anywhere in the US with hotel, car and
some cash. i better check the expiration dates.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home