Friday, December 21, 2007

between airport and home.

when people asked me what i will do during christmas, i said, i will
be in san diego. i continued saying, if u guys need any help, pls let me know.
later, i asked myself, was that a good move?

as people will fly to their home town for a week or two, parking at the airport
can cost an arm and a leg especially in big cities like LA airport and san diego
airport. even, the cab or the shuttle will really pinch your wallet, esp if u have
kids with all the luggages and the child car seats.

anyway, i will be sending my sister and her family to LAX this friday. i cannot
imagine travelling with 3 kids. also, the next day, i will send another family
to san diego airport. they had 1 kid.

well, i guess that's the least i can contribute to my community; sending them off
to the airport.

merry christmas and have a wonderful trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home