Thursday, September 21, 2006

trafficschoolonline.com

i finally took my traffic class online on monday.
by wednesday, i got the certificate. i mailed it
on the morning itself since the last day to mail
it to the traffic court is on 9/25. this is what
happens if u do things the last minute.

rewind the time....it was on a friday evening
where i left my office at 7.30pm. i headed to this
junction and i needed to make a u-turn. i made the
u-turn and all of a sudden, lights flashing behind
me. it was the cops and they asked me to pull over.
what have i done????

i was exhausted and ready to grep some burgers until
i was pulled over. the cop came to my car and asked
me if i know why he pulled me over. i said i have no
idea. he said that when i made the u-turn, it was
already red and he is behind me. well, i have nothing
to say but i was exhausted. the truth is out there!!

anyway, he took my drivers license. 10mins later, he
came back and he gave me a citation and it said i have
to appear at the traffic court. he was mean since he
did not give me any chance. sigh!! anyway, i left with
the citation.

no matter what, i have to pay $379 for that ticket.
if i go to the traffic class, this will not be recorded.
if recorded, my auto-insurance will go up. so, there u
go. a dumb u-turn.

i finally took my online class and i got it done in 2hrs.
fan of course, showed me some tricks and she helped.
it was a pretty informative traffic class and some of the
stuff, i don't even know. here is one example.

1) if your car is 18inches away from the curb on a side parking,
u could get a ticket.

2) if u witness a drunk driver, call 911.

nevertheless, that will be the first and last ticket in
California as long as i live here--PERIOD.

In Summary:
1 ticket in AZ. of course, i had 5 verbal warnings.
1 ticket in CA. of course, that was the only one.

AZ cops are more forgiving than CA.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just took mine too last weekend - NO FUN!

and Yes! not only are arizonians police nicer, the fines are cheaper too! dammit.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home