Tuesday, August 15, 2006

i should have........

ever done something that u regret? i should have....this, that...
looking back, there are many things that i have done, that i
wish i did not do it. like, spending so much money and time
at the arcade center playing the video games..... familiar
with galaga, street fighter, bubble bubble, 1942, tetris, etc?

when i was a lot younger, around 13 to 15, i spent so much
time over there. when i look back, what was i thinking?
usually i wore my pyjamas after dinner. later in the evening,
i would wear something underneath the pyjama then, i would
go to my friend's place and off we go to the arcade center.

with just 40cents, i could play at least an hr at the place.
fortunately, i have $1. by the time i head home, it was around
11pm. my parents warned me that i was wasting too much time
with the arcade and my dad was really upset. it was because there
are bad people over there, people who smokes, gamble, and the
whole nine yards that could divert my focus on my school.

one time, my dad beat me up after getting some tip off that i was
at the arcade place. he dashed in and saw me; he pulled my
ear and dragged me out. i knew that someday this will happen and
tonight's the nite. my dad did not say anything and when we got
home, i could never forget the slap he gave. it's not because of
how hard he slapped me, but the tears from him that followed.
i will never forget that nite when i knelt, crying, mumbling;
i am sorry, to you and to God.

i am not sure until now why i am not that interest in PS2, XBOX, etc.
i am still wondering.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home