Monday, September 18, 2006

too much A/V.

fan has cable tv and that is another attraction to me.
from food network to cnn and to cartoon network. i can
watch the 2pid box simply by flipping the channels.
it's fun and it's addictive.

i don't have cable tv. all i have is a tv at the living room
where i watch dvds and another small tv in my study where there
is an aerial/antenna. if i watch dvd, i will watch on my
BIG tv...yeah....27" and crank up my speakers. if watching
jay leno, the small tv will do the trick.

i need some noise, i mean music. when i am the only one in the house,
it's better to turn on some music. just to be sure that de music
is from my speakers esp in the evening. sometimes i got a feeling....
never mind.

i was born with music, i like music. i used to play the recorder and
drums and i regretted that i did not study hard when i took music101.
for one semester, i messed around with the music notes. when the
final exam is here, i realized that .... what i have been doing????
learned something about the piano.......one thing i realized that
my fingers are not long enough thus, no luck!!

i recently bought the white JBL creature2 speakers and it's in my office.
i hooked it up to my discman. it doesn't seem to match. i need the ipod!!
all the time before the JBL speakers, i used my headset.
right now, i am still holding on to my principle:

focus on legitimate needs,
forget on illegitimate wants.

people come to my office and asked, what's that? the white thing?
it's the sub-woofer. i like that!! those are the coolest speakers
around. the sound is outstanding with crisp treble and deep bass.
i did not realize that i was rocking my office until i dropped by
my co-worker's. we have our own office(with a door) and his is
back to back to mine. i was in his office and he told me, your
music makes my desk rumble and the wall vibrate. that was cool!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home