Thursday, June 22, 2006

Friday the 23rd 2006.

1) it's Bagel Friday. Yup, mi favorito bagel es Jalapeno Cheese Bagel with
Onion and Chives whipped cream cheese. On top of that, Silk soymilk.
And later, 2 Vitamin C pills and Vitamin-E capsules. Wow!! That is too healthy!!
In addition, a glass of Trader Joe's 100% Carrot Juice. You must be thinking
that I am a health-freak-unleashed. Ha....I don't care.......

On the flip side of the coin, the cheese will stick to the toaster and i have to
dig it out.....sigh!! I am thinking of bringing my oven toaster to my office. I am
serious, I have a microwave in my office. Next on the list, a oven toaster. Later,
a small fridge. And, a small freezer. Also, a portable stove. Lastly, I'm gonna
set my office on fire!! Burn down the whole 12-storey building........

2) I hope to get my new AreaCode-858 Verizon Samsung Cellphone. Yeah, I
moved to San Diego since early March and I am still having my 520 cellphone.
It's time......it's time.......

I went to attend a workshop and I need to sign up with name, phone # & email.
Later, I needed a badge and the person in charge welcomed me. She was nice and
had a nice smile. She read what I wrote and she asked, 520 area code? where
is that? I should have said, Do u have any problem with people from Planet Pluto?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home