Friday, June 16, 2006

Why me?

I left my office around 6.30pm and I would like to take my car
for a car wash. I have some cash and credit cards, I should be
fine. There I was, in my car, getting in line to have a fully
automated car wash. When it is my turn at the cash machine,
I realized that it accepts only $1 or $5 bills. Well, in my wallet,
there's only $10 and $20 bills. I inserted a $10 bill and it came
back to me. I saw a sign, Pay To Cashier and I began to puzzled,
where is the cashier??

I push the button, For Assistance, and I could hear nothing. The next
thing was, I am sure there is a cashier out there. It's my turn, and
I drove into the driveway and waited. Nothing happens. I waited again,
and someone started honking. I knew earlier that I will just "drive thru".
And, Bingo!! It's a drive thru and the time was 7.15pm.

I drove again to another gas station and saw a few cars waiting in line
for the automated car wash and I told myself, probably this one is
different. I waited and when it's my turn at the cash machine, the same
thing happened. When I was in line, I felt that it will be the same. I was
right and this is again another, drive thru. By then, it was 7.45pm.

Why me? Then, I realized I am wearing a green t-shirt with words, Why me?

2 Comments:

Blogger a0z0ra said...

lol!

11:07 AM  
Blogger just2it said...

I was like ...... Wah Lau eh!!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home