Saturday, March 18, 2006

cooking porridge...... on the phone lah.

Ha.....I just recently realized that I cannot live without
a phone, a cellphone to be precise. Nowadays, u can live
without a home phone. Most people has a cellphone and
a high speed internet via cable.

I have been making phone calls every nite and they last
at least 30mins. I wonder what is going on? I am so glad
that after 9pm, all calls are free. Talk as much as u want.
COOL!! Hands free is super cool as well. U can talk and
do something else with your 10 fingers.

Someday......u will have the whole cellphone, embedded
to your body. When that happens, I guess u can even
have a fax machine in your body too. I wonder where
the fax will come out. I need to go to the restroom. I need
to pick up my fax. COOL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home