Wednesday, March 15, 2006

blog of the day.

It's coming to 10days since I move to San Diego. Well, I am
still on my temporary housing. I never like staying in the
hotel. Why? I don't feel @home. I can't seem to really sit down
to unwind although I am on vacation or ..... temp housing.
Worst of all, I am limited to what I want to eat and cook.
Every meal I have to eat out and I feel uncomfortable though
I have food allowance. Yeah, I cannot imagine if I take a
long trip to somewhere and ....... gosh..... HELP!!

I cannot wait to move to my permanent housing. I checked
some places and they seem to look like a decent neighborhood.
I don't feel comfortable to live in the luxurios apartments like
one of my buddy who is willing to pay $2K rental for a 2BR/2BA
mediteranean condo aka Tuscany condo in La Jolla.

I have some stuff in the storage as well. Unpacking is another
pain though I cleaned up. I trashed a lot of junks. Moving is no
fun!! Then, u have to subscribe to new utilities....I think I'll get
cable internet and no more cable tv for the latter has too too
much junks. Junk programs all nite, waste of time. Of course,
I need electricity.

So.....everything is new and all worries, all headaches......
esp with my mails....forwarding....change of address......
Guide me O Lord.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home