Monday, March 06, 2006

First Sunday in San Diego.

I am searching for my permanent housing and currently
at Mira Mesa. A friend suggested that this city is decent
and less expensive to live compared with other cities in
San Diego Metro. I don't think I want to live too far away
since traffic is bad along the freeway. U do not only waste
time stuck in the traffic but u waste a lot of fuel.

Anyway, I went to http://sandiego.craigslist.org and
found some pretty decent apartments. I drove around
the neighborhood during the daytime and evening. It looks
fine. Mira Mesa so far is near to the beach La Jolla, chinese
restaurants + Ranch99, my office, etc. It seems like a very
strategic location. Besides, there is a church nearby too.

I cooked some food in this tiny little kitchen. It was good.
Later, I realize that I can claim up to $25 for food during
my temporary housing. COOL!! 200......here I come....
200lbs lah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home