Saturday, March 04, 2006

In San Diego CA finally.

Wow!! Here I am......San Diego California.

The last couple of days were hectic, tired and under
stress. I don't believe it, a month has passed. I could
still remember my last day with TI-Tucson AZ. On
Monday will be my first day with Qualcomm.

The last 2 weeks before my move, I was over toxicated
with sushi. I went to Sushi-Ten, Sushi Hama, Sushi
Garden and Sachiko Sushi. Could not remember how
many times but.....I had too much Omega-3. That's
good news hehehe...

Stress due to packing and cleaning. Stress due to....have
to leave awesome buddies in Tucson. Stress due to...
housing....to rent out my hse in Tucson and trying to get
a decent place in San Diego. Stress due to.... X Y and Z.

One thing good about moving is that, u get to clean up
and get rid of whatever u don't need. I think I did a good
job cleaning up this time since I did not do any clean up
when I move to my house in May 2005. The schedder
helped a lot btw.

The movers came yesterday morning and what a relieve
that most of the stuff is out of sight. It took them, 2 of
them, 4 hrs to pack and take them away. I guess if u have
a lot of stuff, it could take a day. In the evening, there left
some boxes that I will load into my car. I was unsure if
they will fit into my car. I gave some beer and a bottle of
JD to the movers. Afterall, I need to give away 3 bottles
of wine and many other fridge stuff.

I had a good time at Applebees last nite with some friends.
They gave me a good good-bye gift; 12 autographs on a
napkin. I will frame it that's for sure.

This morning, I cleaned up the bathrooms and did scrubbing
like never before. The calcium deposit, they were stuck to
the wall of the shower. Later, I cleaned up the kitchen and
the garage and there left some boxes. I am not sure if they
will fit into my car. I was so nervous until I packed all of them
in. The carpet cleaners came and they were shocked to see
that I was trying to pack of them in. I shocked them even
more by jam packing all of it. I still have room to take
Mauritzia for lunch.

We had a good lunch at El Merendero. This place is good for
Mexican style of seafood. We had the Shrimp Cocktail and
a fried fish. The former comes in a big goblet and it has a least
20 big shrimps. The fried fish, it was crunchy and crispy and
it served with pinto beans, spanish rice, lettuce, tomato, onion
and avocado. It was good, afterall, we had horchata.

I had a good conversation during lunch.

The glass is half full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home