Saturday, March 04, 2006

First Saturday at San Diego.

I had a good sleep......Thank U!!

All the stuff that was in my car, most of them are in
the hotel right now. My printer, laptop, CD burner,
clothings, herbs and spices, etc. It took me 2 trips
to get all the stuff. I was glad that my room is at the
ground floor, else....I will definitely break my back.
Another one, it did not rain when I arrived at the
hotel. PTL.

Woke up and did some unpacking in this service
apartment. Clean up my 'office'; I set up my printer,
laptop, and it seems like.....i am trying to Hooray.com.

I will be at this hotel until early Apr as part of the
temporary housing. It's a pretty neat hotel and the
shower rail is curved. It makes the shower place big
enuf to handle.......big customers.

Did u know that when u call 911 for someone, u have
to mention if the injured needed a XL wheel chair or
a XL ambulance. There was a case whereby 4 crew
emergency members needed to transport the injured
and, the injured fell from the stretcher. It could not
support the injured!! So, pls pls pls remember about
the XL wheel chair and XL ambulance.

Later, I finally get to see Mira Mesa and La Jolla
under the sun. I arrived late last nite and it was
drizzling. Of course, B-E-A-tiful saturday. La Jolla
and Torrey Pines Gliderport are awesome.
Pacific Ocean.....dazzling!!

At Torrey Pines Gliderport, many people performing
para-sailing and hand-gliding. It is a magnificant
sight to see people up in the air.....reminds me of my
skydive. I went with 2 other guys for a farewell activity.
I think it was not a smart farewell activity. When I
touched down, my face was pale and my whole body
was weak. It was a good experience and I don't mind
to do it again actually. Care to join me for a fall????

Anyway, I was on free fall for 45secs and 5mins
with the chute.

I did some homework. Homework about where is
this and that. I searched and found a lot. I did a little
map on where is......Costco, Trader Joes, Ralphs,
Ranch99, movie theather, LA Fitness, etc. It was a
good map. Of course, I found where I needed to go
on Monday morning......QCOM orientation. Perhaps
later, I will do something like what I did for LA.

Basically, every time I visit my sister in LA, she will
take me to restaurants and after a while, I have
many business cards on good restaurants. So, what
I did was to put everything down on a simple map,
illustrating where is that and that. I think I could
come up with something similar for Tucson. Later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home