Monday, February 20, 2006

First Name. English Name. Christian Name.

I think I am a little tired with names like
John, Dave, Michael, Mike, Bill, Bob, Peter, etc.
No offence all right. Everywhere I go, I will
always meet people with these names.

I feel that the Indo names are pretty cool.
I mean they are different. Names like.....
Mauritzia, Maryani, Yordy, Sisca, Ferliana,
Adesya, Aldo, Siany, etc. How do they
actually come out with these names huh???
Patrick is a cool name....no doubt about it.

Anyway, in my family, my dad's side, we
have pretty cool names too. Let's go......

Matthew (dad)
Cecilia (mum)
Andrew (grandfather)
Mary (grandmother)
Oscar (bro-in-law)
Josephine (sis)
Elise (my niece)
Ludwig ?? (my nephew.....in May2006)
Anthony m Agnes
Joseph m Jacquelynn
Florence m Gabriel
Theresa m Ambrose
Margaret m AB
Gerard m CD
Steven m EF
Esther

Those names that are not explained,
they are my dad's siblings. My cousins..

Juanita
Christopher
Geraldine
Aaron
Melissa
Deborah
Dominic
Daniel
Joelynn
Joshua
Christina
Rachel
Rueben
Mathilda
........

and I don't remember the names of my
other 10-15 cousins. So sad huh!!

If I have kids, they must have cool names,
such as ......

Anastasia
Isabelle
Giada
Maureen
Charlotte
Machela
Maximillian
Giovanni
Salvatore
Sergey
Sergio

......well, subject to the approval of.....AHEM!!

1 Comments:

Blogger a0z0ra said...

Hmmm.. I was actually thinking in the line of: Siti, Inah, Joko, Budi, Joni...

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home