Saturday, February 18, 2006

Driving is ........

Carol was talking about her worries. Her worries
about her move to Riverside California(CA). She is
a little freak out on how Californians drive.
I wanted to advise her with these scenarios.

1) SoCA aka Southern California drivers.
Fast and smart(85mph on a 65mph speed limit
with all systems running good)

2)90% Phoenix drivers
Fast and dumb(85mph on a 65mph speed limit
with cerebrum frozen)

3) 90% Tucson drivers
Slow and dumb(30mph on a 35mph speed limit
with cerebrum frozen and on the
1st/left/passing lane trying to figure out
where Walgreens is)
*** Believe me, there are Walgreens every
2miles. Another 5mins and u are there ok.

Now, u know why people in Arizona pays the
most for auto-insurance than the whole nation.
This is the truth, no kiddding. Out of the 10
most dangerous intersections in the US, 2 of
them are in Phoenix Metro.

I think she is better off driving in SoCA aka
Southern California. Come on.....you can do
85mph on 65 without getting a speeding ticket.

Me, I tried!! I did 78mph on 40 in Tucson
and was pulled over on Southbound Kino
Parkway. The cop asked me, "Did u think u
drive wrecklessly?" I said, "Yes." after seeing
he wrote it on my ticket. He wrote it and he
asked me, man....

He continued, "Sir, u drove 20mph over the
speed limit and I am afraid u have to go to
court." "What?" (!Que!)

I got 2 offences.
1) Speed above 20mph.
2)Wreckless driving.

I went to the City Court and pleaded guilty.
The judge pardoned me for the wreckless
driving. She said I have to pay for the other
offence. I asked if I could take some classes
and she said no. "Fine!" Later, she gave me
a choice to either pay the $250 fine or do
some community work for 25hrs. I chose
the latter. Thanks Jon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home