Monday, November 27, 2006

thanks-giving morning.

someone broke into my car and stole my car stereo as well
as my jacket. i was about to head off to LA for
thanks-giving dinner when i walked to my car, realized that
the doors are unlocked. i was positive that i locked them
the nite before.

i opened the door, my pioneer CD/MP3 player was gone. i looked
around, the glove compartment was ransacked. i looked again
and found some CDs laying around. the compartment between the
2 front seats were ransacked as well. all my CDs are there but
the CD inside the player was gone. my company badge was there.
they did not take it but they know me now. my name and my face!!
oops!! this is no good!!

i searched the back seat and my dockers jacket was gone. i checked
again and my oakley sunglasses is there. i guess that's all
they took. i was hoping that my crucifix hanging under the rear
view mirror will do the trick but i guess not.

i was stunned and so as her. i checked again and the aftermath
wasn't too bad after all. my a/c is still working. the thing that
bugs me was i smelt cigarette smoke. they must have been smoking in
my car. well, they must have made a couple of puffs and pretending
they are cool while removing the stereo professionally.

i heard some thief ripped the stereo out of the dashboard retarding
the a/c and the other stuff. i guess they took the time to actually
removed the stereo since all the wirings are still there. it was
indeed a neat break-in. my windows did not break. all i need to do
is to get another stereo and connect it. the question is, shall i?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home