Sunday, November 12, 2006

i ran 7.7miles today.

i had never run non-stop for 7.7miles(12.5km) in my entire
life until today. i hit 4miles on tue and 5 miles on thu btw.

my co-worker called me at 9am asking when are we going to run.
i said between 10 to 10.25am. i got up and out of nowhere, i
started to assemble my white christmas tree. i am taking revenge
this yr since i bought that tree on dec 22nd last yr. of course,
it's not official yet since i will only turn on the lights after
thanksgiving.

anyway, i soaked my running socks the nite before and i
quickly put them in the dryer. 2 pairs of socks in the dryer.
that's pretty efficient huh. later, i took my shower and by
then i realized that, it was 9.45am. then i noticed i left my
running clothings in my office.

i skipped my cereals with soymilk but instead took a bottle
of propel(something like 100PLUS) and quickly drove off. by
the time i met my co-worker, it was 10.45am. he waited for
me for 45mins. i felt so bad!!

i started running at 11am and i stopped at 12.40pm. it was a
good run. i ran at the north side of torrey pines state park
to del mar by the coast. it was a beautiful weather, in spite
of running in the middle of the day. the sun was there, the
ocean was rumbling, there were a lot of surfers and of course,
a lot of beautiful runners(i am one of them). the breeze was
awesome. of course, i was only 30ft away from the pacific.

i am going to dissassemble anytime soon......


pre/post of running.
1) sleep well the nite before.
2) wake up and have the feeling of going to disneyland.
3) take a quick shower, unload 1 & 2 and do all the stuff.
4) put on my running shirt and shorts.
5) put on my watch(Timex multi function).
6) put on my HeartRateMonitor(HRM) strap across my chest.
5b) wet the HRM by running some water.
7) put on my running socks.
8) wear my asics running shoes.
9) put on my running cap.
10) prepare my electrolyte drink.
11) stretch for 15mins.
12) drive to destination.
13) turn on my GPS system.
14) wait for a few minutes to lock down my starting point.
15) put on my SPF 35 sunblock.
16) drink some water.
11a)unload-1 aka take a leak.
17) stuff my car key under my running cap.
18) lock my car.
19) run like a dog.....woof woof.
20) enuf - stop - breath - breath - breath.......
21) check my data.
average HeartRate - 158beats/min,
average pace - 12.5miles/min,
Dist - 7.7miles
time - 12.45pm
IQ increased - 2
harmful bacteria killed - 3 strains
Vitamin-D made - 45000 i.u.
22) drink my electrolyte drink.
23) unactivate the HRM and GPS.
24) enjoy the pacific breeze for 15mins and scenaries.
25) head home.
26) lunch.
27) KO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home