Monday, October 23, 2006

the italian, the swedish and the british.

my co-worker whose office is very near to mine is an italian,
the sloppy version who don't care less about appearance.
as i mentioned earlier, i have my own audio system in my
office, a discman with a JBL creature2 speakers. anyway, i
have a whole bunch of CDs in my office and i played them
randomly. i was playing roxette's the best and i spotted
him walking back and forth more often as usual. finally, he
dropped by my office and he says, that is roxette right.
i said Yeah...the best band of all. he was smiling and
showing his thumbs up. he asked me where did i get the CD?
i said in Msia. he said cool.....

a little bit about dido.......
Dido Florian Cloud de Bounevialle Armstrong
(born December 25, 1971 in London) is a Brit Award-winning
English singer and songwriter who performs under the name Dido.
her name is cool huh.....and i have her CD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home