Friday, July 21, 2006

oof.....

i observed that there are just too many single guys out
there in Southern California. it is so obvious that there
is this DESPERADO printed on their foreheads in
Times New Roman 72 Bold; the way they talk, the way they
squeezed their brains out TRYing to impress and to
convince the ladies out there that they need u.

Wake up Wussbags!!

when i say single guys out there, this excludes those who are
dating. what i am saying is single men out there who are in
search for their soul-mate. sorry!! i've found mine......

check out this converstion.
man: hi, my name is butt.
woman: hi, my name is goaway.
man: what do u do?
woman: i work as a social worker for a non-profit organization
helping single mums cope with their trouble kids.
man: that's interesting. i am a pilot instructor for this
GoFlyKite Flying School down at Oceanside. i have clocked
3000hrs of flight and my clients are from VPs to CEOs. why
don't u go with me for a special flying.......what do u say??
woman: let me repeat, my name is goaway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home