Thursday, June 08, 2006

Control.......

I'm in control. We're in control. Set. Done.

Control...... I like to administrative a situation. I want to ensure
everything goes well. Is it because of anxiety, phobia, etc? I don't
know. I am a organized and tidy person. I like to make sure things
are supposed to be where they belong. Am I conservative?

There is nothing wrong with that, right, being organized and tidy.
Whenever I get home after a long day, I feel good when I get home
to see all things....are where they suppose to be. I feel frustrated
when I get home to find things laying here and there and especially
the dishes are still in the sink, coated with rich curry, maple syrup, etc. Yucks!!

Is that due to my spiritual gifts? I ran some checklists and I found that
I have the spiritual gift of service and administrative. Looking back, it's
true. I like to do things for people and I like to do some secretarial work.

All I can say is, it's a feature, not a bug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home