Monday, February 06, 2006

Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Right now, my 1997 Honda Accord feels like a
2006 Honda Accord although it has 148K miles.
Why? Because the owner. He drives fast...haha!!
In order to drive fast like in the movie,
Inition-D, he has to make sure all is well taken
care of. My car was in the garage for 2 days
and I had my biggest bill again. I want to thank
Mauritzia for letting me use her car. For 2 days,
I managed to complete a lot of errands.
Thanks again!!

Anyway, on Friday afternoon, I finalized on what
I want to do with my backyard. I went to order
14 tons of gravel so that it will create a 2 inch
thickness of gravel and covering the 1670 sq ft of
my backyard. No more dirt....now the backyard
can be use.

On Sunday morning, they came and delivered
the gravel, a mini dump truck dumping 14 tons
of gravel at my front yard. It is a lot okay!!
All I could say is......man, that is a lot of gravel.

Work start at 1.30pm with 2 wheel barrows
and 4 shovels with some folks and it all ended
at 5.30pm. Everyone seems to be really really
exhausted and the weather was a little warm
and dry. Herein, I would like to thank with the
bottom of my heart to these folks that spent
their sunday afternoon helping me.

Jon, Vincent, Amit, Barath, Bruce, Vi and
Mauritzia.

Also, to Herbert and Ramesh for letting me
borrow their tools and helping me in one way
or another.

Terima-kasih to all!!

I am back to my back yard to finish levelling
the gravels....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home