Saturday, January 28, 2006

Growing Up.......Part I

When I see my laptop, some flashbacks come across
my mind. When did I actually start to own a pc or
when did i actually get hook to this thing called..........
electric brain, as you translate computer into chinese.
Nevertheless, it's a pretty cool translation huh. i wonder
how people from namibia address computer.....
!kokunicana ... in english... a talking box?

I could still remember when I was 13, my friend invited
me and some friends to play a computer game. it was
cool!! back then, i know that my parents could never
afford to get me one.

After being around on this planet for X years, I never
have a computer until I was in the corp world. Then, I
discovered email. From that day, things are really really
different.

Nowadays, kids wants a computer. Back in my time, I
have marbles, kites, action figures, Game&Watch and a
bottle of minyak urut. (minyak urut is something similar
to a tube of analgesic cream)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home