Monday, February 13, 2006

Bolognese Lasagne.

How could I forget about it? I made lasagne.
To be precise, I made Bolognese Lasagne
from scratch. Of course, I bought the
lasagne noodle from the store. Perhaps I
should try to do it from scratch as well.
All I need is, flour, water and egg,
and presto!!

I have made Bolognese over spagetti before
and it was good. Best with fresh grated
parmesan cheese. Yum Yum!!

Anyway, I made twice last Sat and Sun.
Actually I was supposed to do some last
Fri but I could not. Sorry!!

The only problem is that I made a tray
of lasagne of 9"/W x 13"/L x 3"D and I
have quite a lot of left overs. I think I
made too much for a party of 5. I am
warning u guys, u can't eat too much of
lasagne cause they really fill up your
stomach. Worst of all, it stays!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home