Sunday, February 12, 2006

I want more time.

Don't u always wish that u have more time? More
time to do this, more time to accomplish that?
I was watching this movie, Frequency, and in
fact last Friday was my 3rd time watching it.
In addition, I have watched Back To The Future
a gazillion times.

The question is, if u have a chance to go to
anytime, yes, ANYTIME, where will u go, when
will u go? I cannot say, go back in time since u
can opt to travel to 2999. Let your imagination
take u.

If u can opt to travel to anytime, u have another
choice. Well, do u want to just see or read what
u see, or, do u want to write/change the past or
alter the future?

Well, bear in mind that, if your grandfather
married someone else, u may not have existed.

For me, if I can travel to anytime, this is what
I want to do.

I want to witness/see:
1) the declaration of Independence.
2) the Last Supper.
3) how I was a brat when I was .... 8.
4) many many events......

I want to change something, that is,
the Industrial Revolution never happen.
Why?

Nothing lasts forever in technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home