Tuesday, February 07, 2006

McLaren Honda.

I really feel my car is much healthy than the
owner, not because of what I eat but for what
had happened over the last couple of days.
I feel like I am a cripple if I don't have a car.
Besides, it is a pair of legs. In addition, I sort
of, have this phobia that my car will break
down along the interstate esp in the summer.
Never mind..........

Are you ready for it?


Jan 25th:
I drove my car to Chapman Honda for a
oil change. I was there for 45mins. I have
the synthetic oil instead and it is good for
a 97 Accord with 147K miles on it. It's a
old man u know. He still needs to .............

Feb 2nd and 3rd:
I sent my car to JM so that he could look at it
and to fix whatever needed to get fix. When I
picked up my car in the evening, I got the
biggest bill ....... fine!!

Feb 6th:
I took my car to Costco to have a balance and
rotate. Well, they needed 1hr20mins.
So.....I was lured into the wherehouse, again.
What a smart marketing strategy, OR
am I a dumb consumer to fall into this trap?
Anyhow, the service is free and I have
N2(nitrogen) for my tires. That's cool huh.

Feb 7th:
I left my car to BrakeMax for them to do a
4-wheel alignment. I was there from 11.30am
to 1pm. It was reasonable....


So...... I guess I am ready to take my
McLaren Honda to the Thunderbird Speedway.
Wait a minute.....Speedway Blvd will do the trick
else, Interstate 10 from Broadway to Cortaro.

All...........becareful cause there is a
Black Bird SR-71 on wheels!! I better think twice
cause I need to clock another 150K miles on my
odometer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home