Sunday, March 04, 2007

I am finally back to San Diego.

it was fast; my 2 weeks trip to the Pearl of the Orient.

the only 2 problems i had were:
with the customs; when they confiscated 2 bottles of my drinking
water when i was at LAX. i forgot about my water bottles in my
hand carry. i thought they asked me if i needed my water. i said, take them
away. i was just wondering what would happened if i had a bottle of cognac
and another bottle of wine. shall i finished them on the spot???
hmm...i guess not.

the other problem......
after sleeping at the right time this weekend. i clocked 23hrs of sleep. rewind!!
i arrived on monday evening. oscar came to get me and after all the
whole nine yards, i finally drove my car getting ready to head home.
it was then 11.30pm. hmm.....i thought i was flying for the last 25hrs
and now another 2 hrs of driving??? i touched down at 7pm btw.
anyway, i arrived safely at 2.30am and by the time i got to bed, it was
3.30am. do u think i have the energy to get up the next day, i mean,
in another few hrs to go to work? no. i took the day off.

the jet lag really got into me. i wasn't productive and to add insult to
injury, i was down with a cold. i thought i could do some work but
the cold really got me. i finally recovered on sat after i woke up at
1.30pm. i slept at 2.30am on friday and that was a whopping 11hrs.
i felt so much better and on sunday, i hit 10hrs. i guess my jet lag
is finally ..... gone.

the trip was good. i had too much good food and now, my training
is back....... running like a mad dog. i met a lot of people and many
relatives. well....all i can say is, there are too many people living
on the island. i could not believe so many condos are being build and
my last trip was in 2004. what a big difference.

of course, it was hot and humid and i slept on the sofa all the time.
yeah, i did not have real sleep and besides, going to bed at 4am was
quite a normal sleeping time.

i was glad i have time to sneak out to kiasuland for lunch with
some nice people. thanks again and it was good to see all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home