Friday, February 09, 2007

hands clean.

my dad is still a mechanic after all these years and my mum is
a housewife. she works a little in the afternoon in a clothing store.
when i was very young, i helped my dad a little esp on sunday
afternoons and my mum always reminded me to tell my dad to
eat whenever he's hungry. my dad will always say later since his
hands were dirty and greasy. when he managed to grep some food,
that will be an hour or two later and he will be complaining
about his gastric.

i helped my dad did some stuff. we can't obviously fix the car without
getting dirty and i hate that. on top of that, we need to make sure our
hands and fingers are really clean before munching on anything
we could get. my poor dad has a very very bad gastric and i wished i
could help but for a kid, how much can i really help.

sundays after sundays passed and i always observed what my dad
was doing and how his fingers got really dirty. in addition, his fingernails
are always the tuffest to clean; the dirt will always stuck to it and he
has to brush real hard and i was like, that is painful!!

weeks after weeks of sundays and one day i said to myself,
when i grow up, i will never get my hands dirty and greasy like my dad
and i want to eat whenever i want.

so....here i am.....in an office with a computer and a 24 inch flat screen and
my cabinets are always stock with ...... chips, finger foods, asian desserts, etc.
my office also supplies unlimited coffee and tea......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home