Saturday, June 03, 2006

a saturday morning.

It feels good when u cook your breakfast. I made myself an
awesome good breakfast. Ham steak, eggs and breakfast
sausage with soymilk. Of course, No salt added ketchup.

Last nite at 12, I had Trader Joe's Chicken Pot Pie. Take it
out from the freezer and leave the magic to the microwave.
And soymilk of course.

My breakfast was actually my brunch; breakfast & lunch.

There are so much in my mind. When I am alone, thoughts
come. To live here or to live there. What's next? What's next
on the To-Do list. What do I want? What does He want?
What does she want? What do we want?

Thinking......
Pondering.....
Planning.......
Praying......
Hoping.......

1 Comments:

Blogger a0z0ra said...

Plenty of $$, good friends & a kicka$$ boyfriend wouldn't hurt :D

Wait, I got the 2nd & 3rd already. Now about the 1st...

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home