Friday, June 02, 2006

What happened?!?!?!?!?

Hmm....back to San Diego on Wednesday after a trip to
Austin and San Antonio during the Memorial weekend.
Finally on Friday evening, I had some time to blog. It was
busy after returning until today. Wala.... no kidding.

Feels not OK if I did not blog for 3 days. Epidemic? Disorder?
Whatever u call it, it does not bug me. I just feel like, I did not
talk to anyone if I didn't blog. It's torturing. I mean, I am this
kind of guy who needs to open my mouth and perform some
so call, exchange of analog verbal communication utilizing the
muscular action of the lips, tongue, ears and the mouth, and of course
the brain in addition to my emotions, gestures and tones. Sometimes,
it comes with 'blessings' as well.

Hmm.....try to guess this action. Excite your colon to exert its waste.
Yes....you are smart....it's Numero Dos. Also, poo poo, Number 2, or,
some people call it Number 4.

Anyway, about the trip. I always get stressed out when flying. The
nite before, I could not sleep. I finally did at around 3am. After work,
I drove to my friend's hse to leave my car there. On that Friday, it
took me a whopping 1h20mins to drive from Mira Mesa to Chula Vista
at the 805-S. It seemed like everyone flocked to Mexico for the weekend.
I think I suffer from a kind of phobia, afraid of being late for my flight and
a no no to food at the airport but Starbucks.

I flew into TUS that friday evening and the next flight was at 6.25am the
next morning. We almost missed the flight because the cool guy thought
the flight was at 6.55am. When we checked-in our luggage, there was a
tag, Late Check In. I asked and by then I realized that the flight will leave
in 15minutes. What a ding-ding I was!!

I thought we took the wrong flight because I did not know that we will be
transiting at Midland TX. Finally, we touched down Austin and boy, it is
a very green city. Of course, it's pretty humid. Within minutes of walking
to the rental car office, I was sweating. Anyway, the rental car company
messed up our reservation and we got double upgrades, from a midsize
to a Member only. We got the Buick LeSabre. It is a big car.

Met up with some friends and we went to Mozart's cafe and it is a cool place
since it is by the Lake Austin, which is a river actually. It's B-E-A-U-tiful.
Earlier, we had a good lunch as well. Went to the State Capitol and all the ooo....ahhh...ooo...ahhh....I guess now I understand why Texans are so proud
of the Republic of Texas thing.

Later, we headed to San Antonio and the River Walk is awesome. Pretty
romantic place and also, a clubbing part of the city. I don't know why but
I just wanted to throw MCFS into the river. I think I mentioned it 3 times.
I guess I am just.....trying to be silly. I did not have de heart to do it. :(

The missions were cool esp the Mission San Antonio de Valero, aka the Alamo.
Very historical and very stunning stories on how the war .....blah blah blah.
Shopping was fun esp when we headed to the factory outlet at San Marcos.
The finale to the shopping was BR, Banana Republic. Hmm....bought some
apparel of course.

That evening, we had some steaks....not sticks okay. T-Bone for me and
Filet Mignon for her. It was good. She looked at me and commented, did u
see all the blood. I said, yes and continue munching and chewing on the
18oz T-Bone steak. The meat itself I think it's only 12oz. Anyway, it was
a good dinner. 6th Avenue of course, but it was kind of .... off timing since
we went there on Tue evening. It was kind of quiet.

Well, it was a good trip. My first trip to Republic of Texas and I forgot, we
went to the Texas State History Museum and it was simply stunning. The
museum totally blew me away although we were rushing to see all of the
stuff and the IMAX: Deep Sea 3D, almost got me drown in within 10mins
of the screening.

Did you all watch the LIVE 2006 National Spelling Bee? There is one
participant, I forgot his name, he is only 14 and he could memorize this word;
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters)
and I think he was 5th. The remaining 3 are all girls. What happened to
all the boys huh???

Try these words....
1) osseocarnisanguineoviscericartilaginonervomedullary (51 letters)
2) aequeosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolic (52 letters)
3) just2itsinceimde14u (19 letters)
4) ijustcalltosayiloveyou (22 letters) ....... only 22 dude!!


Notes:
Aequeosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolic, with
fifty-two letters is a claimant to the title of the longest word in English language.
The word is attributed to Dr. Edward Strother, who devised it to describe the
spa waters at Bath, England.

Source: Wikipedia.org

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'The remaining 3 are all girls. What happened to all the boys huh???'

..maybe all the blood went down to the 'other brain' :P

7:35 AM  
Blogger just2it said...

it means that things have change.
ladies are getting smarter each day.

(man)
God creates dinosaurs. God destroys
dinosaurs. God creates man. Man
destoys God. Man creates dinosaurs.

(woman)
Dinosaur eats man. Woman inherits
the earth.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home