Tuesday, July 10, 2007

buzy as a bee huh......

i have been running a lot. my chiropractor advised me to cross-train
as well. i play ultimate frisbee as well. the running will build my lower
body and the ultimate frisbee will build my upper body. besides those
2 sports, i workout in the gym. i need to strengthen my legs and my
upper body. to be precise, when i workout in the gym, my muscles are
developed more balance. that's what happened earlier. i did not run for
a month. the doctor said my muscles are not working with each other.
they are working against each other. i went for intensive physical
therapy for 5weeks. i feel better right now. she fixed my misaligned
frame and i try to work more ergonomically in my office. i think
everything seems pretty all right now.

i need to watch my diet too. i was advised to intake a lot of carbs
before my run, frisbee and workout since they will give me energy.
after all the activities, i need to replenish my body with carbs,
proteins and electrolytes. yeah, i am getting bigger.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home