Tuesday, January 16, 2007

can't wait.......

i got my flight tickets for my trip to Malaysia finally.
and, it's on Singapore Airlines via Taipei and Spore from LAX.
yup, i am the lone ranger again. my sister is supposed to
come along too but have to back out since they needs to
take care of my niece's schooling registration. for F,
she is not taking any chance dealing with the US consulate
at jakarta. she can go but the big Q is, what are the
chances that she cannot reenter the US. it's not a good idea
to take this kind of risk. as she always says, next time lah.

the best part of this trip is.....Chinese New Year...it's on
Feb 18th. i think the last time i celebrated CNY was many years
ago. and this time....i will be back in PG. how cool is that huh.
i can't wait to see my parents, my buddies and eat all the good
stuff. there will be a special food preparation since it's CNY.
those once a year dishes u know.

of course, i missed my PDA3907. oh...it's my honda C-100 moped.
it's fast and it always beat the traffic. yeah....another maniac
on the road.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home