Monday, June 25, 2007

Open your mouth please......

yeah...... what were you thinking? i went to the dentist this afternoon.
well, i was actually looking forward to it since my last visit was in
the fall of 2005. i know i know..... we need to go to the dentist every 6mths.
i know i know..... u need to brush your teeth twice a day, gargle with
listerine and floss your teeth regularly. i did most of it ok.

anyway, i filled up the form and the receptionist smiled when she
looked at my health insurance card. of course, a lot of coverage from my
health-insurance!! that translates to...... oh Mr, u need to visit us
every 3mths since it is already july. i have this feeling that "fully utilize"
the resources will happen again; just like when i visit my chiropractor
doctor. my health-insurance will cover 24 chiropractor visits and
24 acupunture visits per year. there are more stuff to list down btw.......

of course, i need to pay a $10 co-pay for every visit and those are
tax-deductible. "since it's already the month of july, and u really need
a lot of "adjustments"; i am scheduling u for treatment twice a week
for this month and we'll see what's going to happen."

back to the dentist....... i then had a little interview with the doc and
he asked if i am happy with my smile. hmm..... i said i am ok.
i think he was trying to convince me that he can help me to upgrade
my smile to smile2.0. do i really need it??? he thinks i need it.

the nurse later brought me to my seat. the doc came and "open your
mouth please." he explained to me before doing anything which is good.
later, he said he needed to take some x-rays and some photos as a
reference before doing anything. hmm.....i think what he was trying to
do is, compile everything, put everything into a powerpoint slide, and
hopefully it will convince me that i needed smile2.0.

i went for x-ray rev2.0 and the nurse asked me to put on an armor suit.
i was told to stand next to a machine and hugged it real tight. later, she put
a stick into my mouth and requested me to put on a smile. how can i smile
when there is a stick in my mouth and i am hugging a thick iron log????

last but not least before taking off, the nurse said i needed to come back
next week for a follow up visit and that's when they will present to me
a presentation about my smile, my teeth and so forth. of course, nothing
took place yet..... we'll see what will happen next week....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home